09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Home made corndogs


Nope, this isn't a recipe, just photos.

I will say that I got the idea for the dogs from Pinterest.  The Pinterest photo was a chunk of hot dog cooked in corn bread in a muffin tin.  I cut the dogs in half lengthwise and some off the ends so they would fit into the cast iron corn molds and have room for some corn bread batter.
They turned out great!

Add chili and your favorite toppings and you have a wonderful meal!

One important thing:

Corn bread does not have sugar in it.



My plate with mustard.  Yum.


Hubby's plate with sour cream.

3 comments:

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

Amy I'm LOVING your photos especially your header!!!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, this looks delicious! Will have to give it a try. Thanks for the idea.

deb duty said...

Great idea! Looks really good!